Units 1 and 2. This 12 hour course is suitable for childminders, teachers, nursery workers. Please note the total course time of 12 hours is run over two days 1 and 2 September 2020.
- Accidents – types and how they occur. Planning and dealing with an emergency situation.
- Reporting and recording
- Contents of the First Aid box
- Unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (infants, children, adults)
- Blood loss and shock
- Electric shock
- Burns and scalds
- Foreign Objects in eyes, ears and noses
- Allergic reactions
- Bites, Stings and Poisons
- Eye Injuries,
- Extremes of Temperature
- Febrile Convulsions
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Recognition of infectious diseases and minor illnesses
- Emergency medical conditions to include:
- Epilepsy, Asthma, Sickle Cell, Diabetes, Meningitis, Sepsis
Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) cost: £130.00 per person. (VAT to be applied at current rate)
We also have special group rates on application. Most scheduled courses commence at 9 a.m, full details of course timings is provided with the booking confirmation.
If you have any questions on the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) delivered by P & K Training Services, or would like to discuss a group discount please contact us on 01553 692045, or get in touch via email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.