Units 1 and 2. This 12 hour course is suitable for childminders, teachers, nursery workers. Please note the total course time of 12 hours is run over two days 16th and 23rd October 2021.
- Accidents – types and how they occur. Planning and dealing with an emergency situation.
- Reporting and recording
- Contents of the First Aid box
- Unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (infants, children, adults)
- Blood loss and shock
- Electric shock
- Burns and scalds
- Foreign Objects in eyes, ears and noses
- Allergic reactions
- Bites, Stings and Poisons
- Eye Injuries,
- Extremes of Temperature
- Febrile Convulsions
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Recognition of infectious diseases and minor illnesses
- Emergency medical conditions to include:
- Epilepsy, Asthma, Sickle Cell, Diabetes, Meningitis, Sepsis
Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) cost: £130.00 per person. (VAT to be applied at current rate)
We also have special group rates on application. Most scheduled courses commence at 9 a.m, full details of course timings is provided with the booking confirmation.
If you have any questions on the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) delivered by P & K Training Services, or would like to discuss a group discount please contact us on 01553 692045, or get in touch via email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.