This course is for those who have previously completed the HSE recommended First Aid at Work (FAW) course and are within the three year deadline for renewal of their FAW certificate.
The course is designed for high risk work places such as construction, manufacturing, agriculture and fisheries. When our trainers deliver this course it will be contextualised for your workplace hazards.
HSE compliant under the Health and Safety (First-aid) Regulations 1981.
- First Aid Aims and Action in an Emergency
- Mechanism of Injury
- Conscious and Unconscious Casualty
- CPR – adult, infant, child as applicable (including use of AED’s)
- Reporting of Incidents
- Control of Bleeding, Types of Wounds, Infection Control.
- Minor and Major Illnesses and Injuries: to include Heart Attack, Seizures, Diabetes, Asthma, Head Injuries, Strokes
- Burns and Scalds
- Poisons, Gas and Fumes
- Fractures, Strains and Sprains
- Record Keeping & First Aid Boxes
- Revision of CPR, Recovery Position, Control of Bleeding and Shock
- Miscellaneous injuries
First Aid at Work Requalifer Training Course (2 Days) cost: £175.00 per person. (VAT to be applied at current rate)
We also have special group rates on application. Most scheduled courses commence at 9 a.m, full details of course timings is provided with the booking confirmation.
If you have any questions on the First Aid at Work Requalifer Training Course (2 Days) delivered by P & K Training Services, or would like to discuss a group discount please contact us on 01553 692045, or get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.