This 1 day course is recognised by the Health & Safety Executive and is suitable for all types of workplace whether it is a company who have people working on and off-site, or a self-employed person who requires a first aid certificate if they are working on a one-to-one basis with clients.
We can add extra elements to the syllabus i.e. forestry incidents, sports, schools.
HSE compliant under the Health and Safety (First-aid) Regulations 1981.
- Dealing with an Emergency
- Priorities of treatment
- Information and instruction on Automatic Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) PRACTICAL – Adult (Child and Baby as applicable)
- Recognition and Treatment of Regurgitation
- Use of Face Shields
- Choking – Adult (Child and Baby as appropriate)
- Unconscious Patient (including recovery position and dealing with a patient who is in seizure (fitting)
- Bleeding and Shock (blood loss theory, internal bleeding, recognition and treatment of shock)
- Wounds and Bleeding (cross infection/ treatment of bleeding and minor injuries)
- Burns and Scalds
- Recording Incidents and First Aid Actions
- Misc – any questions – course evaluation
Emergency First Aid at Work Course (1 Day) cost: £99.00 per person. (VAT to be applied at current rate)
We also have special group rates on application. Most scheduled courses commence at 9 a.m, full details of course timings is provided with the booking confirmation.
If you have any questions on the EFAW Training Course (6 hours) delivered by P & K Training Services, or would like to discuss a group discount please contact us on 01553 692045, or get in touch via email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.