We offer professional and affordable training carried out in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at our King’s Lynn training centre. There is plenty of free parking and in the warmer weather candidates can enjoy refreshment breaks outside overlooking the river.
A number of scheduled courses run throughout the year i.e. First Aid at Work to HSE specifications; but if you prefer us to train your staff in their own workplace setting or a venue of your choosing, we can arrange courses on-site anywhere in the Eastern Region.
First Aid training courses
- First Aid at Work Training Course (3 Days) on April 12, 2021
- Save a Life + AED’s on April 16, 2021 10:00 am
- Level 3 Paediatric Emergency First Aid Training Course (Unit 1) 6 Hours on April 17, 2021
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) on April 19, 2021
- Manual Handling Training Course (3 Hours) on April 23, 2021 9:00 am
- First Aid at Work Re-qualifier on April 26, 2021
- Foundation Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety CIEH (1 Day) on April 28, 2021
- Emergency Aid Training Course (Half Day) on April 29, 2021 9:00 am
- First Aid at Work 3-day Course on May 17, 2021
We have been using the services of P&K Training for many years and have always received a professional & friendly service, whether the training has been carried out at their facility or on our own site. All First Aid & AED courses we have booked have been very thorough and up-to-date. It is always a pleasure to deal with Angela and her team.Claire Felgate