We offer professional and affordable training carried out in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at our King’s Lynn training centre. There is plenty of free parking and in the warmer weather candidates can enjoy refreshment breaks outside overlooking the river.
A number of scheduled courses run throughout the year i.e. First Aid at Work to HSE specifications; but if you prefer us to train your staff in their own workplace setting or a venue of your choosing, we can arrange courses on-site anywhere in the Eastern Region.
First Aid training courses
- Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course (1 Day) on January 7, 2019
- Level 1 Paediatric Emergency First Aid Training Course (Unit 1 / 6 Hours) on January 9, 2019
- Emergency Aid half-day on January 11, 2019 9:00 am
- Save a Life + AED’s on January 18, 2019 10:00 am
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours) on January 21, 2019
- Foundation Certificate in Food Safety Training Course – CIEH L2 (1 Day) on January 22, 2019
- Food Safety Awareness Training Course – CIEH L1 Introductory (Half Day) on January 22, 2019 9:00 am
- First Aid at Work Requalifer Training Course (2 Days) on January 24, 2019
- Manual Handling Training Course (Half Day) on February 1, 2019
- Foundation Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety CIEH (1 Day) on February 5, 2019
- First Aid at Work Training Course (3 Days) on March 11, 2019
We have been using the services of P&K Training for many years and have always received a professional & friendly service, whether the training has been carried out at their facility or on our own site. All First Aid & AED courses we have booked have been very thorough and up-to-date. It is always a pleasure to deal with Angela and her team.Claire Felgate