>> P & K’s range of Courses and Services
We offer professional and affordable training carried out in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. There are a variety of scheduled courses you can book on at our King’s Lynn training rooms, including First Aid at Work to HSE specifications; but if you would prefer us to train your staff in their own workplace setting or a venue of your choosing, we can arrange courses on-site anywhere in the Eastern region.
- First Aid at Work 18 hour course
- First Aid at Work requalification 12 hour course
- Emergency First Aid at Work 1-day course
- Schools First Aid ½ day, 1-day or 2-day courses
- First Aid for Sports ½ day, 1-day
- Emergency Aid for Carers ½ day, 1-day
Courses certificated through the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH):
- Food Hygiene Levels I and II
- Health & Safety Levels I and II
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in Hair and Beauty*
- Moving & Handling
- Infection Control
- Level III Award in Education and Training
*This is a new course geared especially to salons or individuals who work in the Hair and Beauty Industry
Event First Aid Cover
Our experienced team can provide advanced cover for all sorts of events i.e. Pony Clubs, Fetes, Sports days, 10K Charity runs, Company Open Days etc.
We carry full indemnity insurance.
Please note we do not provide ambulances
Paediatric First Aid training to OFSTED specification:
- Level III 12 hour First Aid course
- Basic 1-day (suitable for parents, guardians or those who work with children and need a top-up to a First Aid at Work certificate)
- Safeguarding Young People – a short course of awareness suitable for anyone who comes into contact with young people.