This half-day course is suitable for anyone who arranges family buffets, sells or serves pre-packed food and drink or prepare simple food dishes for events.
- An introduction to food safety and hygiene
- Food Safety Hazards and Contamination
- Why Food Safety is important
- Personal Hygiene
- Hygienic Premises and Equipment
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand food safety terms commonly used
- Understand the consequences of poor food safety and hygiene
- Know about practical activities to prevent and control hazards.
- Understand why personal hygiene is so important
- Be able to keep surfaces and equipment hygienically clean
There is a short multi-choice paper at the end of the training and certificates will be issued through the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
Food Safety Awareness Training Course – CIEH L1 Introductory (Half Day) cost: £40.00 per person. (VAT to be applied at current rate)
We also have special group rates on application. Most scheduled courses commence at 9 a.m, full details of course timings is provided with the booking confirmation.
If you have any questions on the Food Safety Awareness Training Course – CIEH L1 Introductory (Half Day) delivered by P & K Training Services, or would like to discuss a group discount please contact us on 01553 692045, or get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.